Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Take the children bowling, take them bowling...

Here's an embarrasingly late update on Beth's fun birthday party. What do you do when your daughter wants to invite 13 kids to her birthday party? Move to a secondary location.

Aw, Beth. Thank you for avoiding Birthday Brat syndrome.

Almost a strike!
What would a bowling party be without a perfectly ghetto bowling cake (isn't that redundant?).



Emma and her cute cousins.
Beth raked in some good loot, including a cute Webkinz from her friend Brittany.

3 comments:

Ambyr said...

Your girls are too cute! Happy Birthday Beth!

Unknown said...

How cute!! What a fun idea for a party! Your girls are so cute!! I really miss teaching Beth in primary - she's such a sweetheart! We will definitely have to stop by next time we go to Wheeler Farm. Will you email me your address so we'll know where you live?? hbswanson at gmail.com

Paris Lover said...

Looks like it was a fun birthday!
Don't kill me but I stole your post about Susan Boyle to put on my blog. I loved it! I hope thats okay???