Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn Leaves in Millcreek

Let me just say that I love Millcreek Canyon. I've biked it, hiked it, gotten lost & frost-bitten cross country skiing it (thanks, Mike!), had campfires, dates, and family breakfasts there. Mt. Aire, my favorite hike as a student, is there. Anyway, going there is like going home, and I love that we live so close to it now.

For Family Night we went up Church Fork and hiked part of the pipeline trail. It was pleasantly cool and the girls collected leaves, got a little muddy, and otherwise savored all the fresh air. As you can see, the girls were feeling pretty photogenic.




2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Beautiful picutes. I miss that so much it makes me ache. Looking at your cute family makes me ache at how much I miss you guys.

cathy said...

We miss you guys, too. Get your butts out here!