Friday, September 12, 2008

Jane's EEG

Jane's been having some funny eye movements lately, so she had an EEG on Monday as the doctor's want to make sure she's not having any seizures.
Here's Jane getting on the wires glued to her head. So far so good!
After all of the wires are attached, they wrapped her head in gauze. Things are starting to go south.

Okay, things are better now.

Jane likes to eat wires.
She did alright, and it only lasted about 45 minutes instead of the two hours that they planned on. Jane is such a good sport. If only I could be that patient (we're still waiting to hear from her neurologist).

2 comments:

Carrie said...

those are sweet pictures! I used to get embarrassed when people would see me taking pictures of everything, but now I could care less. We've got to document these moments! :)
I love Jane, she is always so happy and easy going!

Electrawoman said...

Oh i love the pic of her eating the wires that is so jane