Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall at Wheeler Farm


The kids were out of school on Halloween, so we killed some time at nearby Wheeler Farm. Strum and Brittany (w/respective moms) met us there for lunch. It was such a beautiful day, and it was great spending some time with friends from the "old neighborhood".

Emma's so cute it's scary.


Here's Jane trying to catch up to the kids. Come on Jane, you're almost there!


I'm so glad our girls are not too cool to climb trees. I know we're just a few short years away from "whatever, mom, I'm not climing that tree. I might drop my phone."








These geese, or as our friend Scott calls them, "rats with wings", are being pretty aggressive once they disover that the kids have food.


2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

You are quite the photographer. I loved seeing pictures of everyone. They are all getting so big!

Ambyr said...

Seagulls are Rats with Wings! Wheeler farm looks like a lot of fun, I haven't been there is years!