Monday, June 1, 2009

O Remember, Remember

In the immortal words of John Denver, some days are diamond, some 
days are stone. In the even more immortal words of God,  "...what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?". Meaning, perhaps, that what we get, good and bad, is all bread

This day was bitter bread.

This day was sweet bread. Yesterday, she said the word "yes". Yes!

Elder Eyring's message today reminds me to remember the hand of God in my life. It's all bread, and it's all good. Click it. Now!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so sweet. YOu are so great at expressing your thoughts in an articulate and beautiful way!What a sweet picture of the three of them!

amanda said...

she spoke! That is great! I can't imagine how exciting that must feel. I love your writing. sigh...

Paris Lover said...

Darling picture of the girls! I bet "yes" is your favorite word now. That is so awesome. Way to go Jane! :)