Wednesday, March 4, 2009

See Jane Walk

Jane has started to take her first steps, and we are so happy that she is learning and growing, however gradual it may seem. Learning to walk, like many things with Jane, has been an excruciatingly slow process, but we are so excited to see these little steps. We know it won't be long before they are big steps, and then she will walk, and then someday she will run, and then... who knows? Go, Jane, go!
We are so grateful to Shriners Hospital, DDI Early Intervention, and all the friends and family who have been so caring for Jane. We are extraordinarily blessed. 

Sorry about the sideways shot. Try not to get dizzy.


On a side note, my niece Amanda got married this week to a great guy. I can't tell you how happy I am for Amanda and Jonathan. Tomorrow they are off to Ecuador on a humanitarian endeavor for five months. What a meaningful honeymoon. I wish them the best of luck and feel so fortunate that we have such loving, generous family. We had a fun bachelorette party at Laura's, where we sang Karaoke, told dirty jokes, and played games. What else are Mormons supposed to do?


Hannah, Emily, Amanda, Jerrea.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I made the mistake of having a "very non-member" throw my party......wow.

Amy said...

congratulations Jane! How exciting!! I love Janes beautiful blond curly hair.

Carrie said...

Oh my, I shed a few tears watching that video! I'm vehclempt!
Way to go JANE! There is NO stopping you now!

Ambyr said...

Yeah for Jane!!! She is amazing. I love reading about her and watching the videos! What a great spirit she has!

Tonje said...

She's so cute (and looks just like Beth!) We miss you guys!